No sound from the subwoofer could be the result of a few different things. Check the below first before contacting SVS Customer Service.
- Make sure the power cord is fully seated at both ends and that the AC outlet has power.
- Make sure the RCA cable is connected to the subwoofer output jack on the A/V receiver.
- Make sure the RCA cable is fully seated and connection to a line level Input on the subwoofer amp.
- The subwoofer hard power switch is set to On.
You have held down the Feature Controller knob for several seconds on the Plus and Ultra subwoofers equipped with the 800W and 1000W Sledge platforms.
- You have the volume adjusted to approximately 12 o’clock on the SVS amps which have rotary volume control.
- You have the Volume set between -15 and 0 dB (the loudest setting) on the Plus and Ultra subwoofers equipped with the 800W and 1000W Sledge platforms.
- You have run auto-set-up in the A/V receiver and the subwoofer is shown as on/yes in the set-up menu.
- If there is still no sound from the subwoofer, please contact us for more in-depth troubleshooting and assistance.