Without prejudice to any applicable statutory warranty, Dubai Audio warrants that the products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12-months from the initial date of purchase (excluding consumables which are warranted during 6 months from the initial date of purchase) upon presentation of proof of purchase to the retailer or to Dubai Audio (including the date and place of purchase, product serial number). During the contractual warranty period, any defective product should be returned in its original packaging to the retailer’s or Dubai Audio’s after-sales service. After inspection of the product, Dubai Audio will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective part or product, excluding any other indemnification of any nature.
- Defects due to damage caused by an accidental collision or fall.
- defects due to abnormal use of the product or if spare parts have been installed without following the recommendations and instructions provided by the manufacturer or if the product has been customized by the end-user;
- Defects caused by repairs carried out by the end-user or an unauthorized third party. – The use of spare parts not approved by the manufacturer, in particular, the use of batteries.
- defects caused by any reason other than a defect in material or workmanship – the gradual power loss of the rechargeable battery (086x) over time, which does not constitute as a defect in material or workmanship,
- Damage to non represented products, including devices used to operate the Product.
- software update
If upon technical tests, being carried out any product is found non-defective Dubai Audio reserves the right to return such product to the sender at the sender’s cost and to levy a charge to cover Dubai Audio’s technical test fees.
Upon expiration of the 12-month warranty period or if the defect is not covered by the warranty, any defective product can be returned to Dubai Audio after-sales service in order to be repaired or for a defective part to be replaced at the sender’s costs. The repair will be carried out only after acceptance of the corresponding quotation. Except in relation to consumables, spare parts are subject to a 12-month warranty and are subject to the same terms and conditions as those described above.